Casey Ridgway Memorial Swim-a-thon
The Wizards will be holding a swim-a-thon in honor of Casey Ridgway, a former Wizard who lost her battle with osteosarcoma in 2013, and taught us to never give up or stop smiling in the face of adversity.
· When: Wednesday, October 19, 2016. Swimmers will participate in the swim-a-thon during their normal practice times.
· Who: All Wizard swimmers are encouraged to participate, but it is an optional activity.
· All swimmers who do participate must raise or donate a minimum of Twenty Dollars ($20.00)
· All swimmers who participate will receive a commemorative T-Shirt
· 50% of the profits from the swim-a-thon will be donated to the Tommy Fund for Childhood Cancer; www.Tommyfund.org, while 50% will go to the team
· All money can be turned into the coaching staff the night of the swim-a-thon, cash or check to WHPRSTPC so we can give one check to the Tommy Fund.
· Please take a donation sheet - available at the pool or in our documents section of our website - and raise as much money as you can! Money can be turned in the day of the event, cash or check payable to WHPRSTPC